This brick-front Vivaldi model is located within easy walking distance of the Clubhouse and grounds. With three bedrooms (one currently used as office) and two bathrooms, there is plenty of space for all. The inviting front porch opens into a spacious foyer overlooking the great room. Comprising a large living room/family room, and beyond that a dining room, the space is very flexible, and you can enjoy the three-sided gas fireplace with marble accents from any spot. The custom-made built-in bookcase adds a special touch. For your enjoyment, there is a surround sound system. The gourmet kitchen has had major updates, from the newer sink, disposal and the beautiful light-colored Quartz countertop, (2014) to the replaced refrigerator (2016) and dishwasher (2019). There is a built-in microwave, cooktop, exhaust fan, double oven, and rich cherry cabinets. Upgraded lighting fixtures and recessed lighting make this area bright, no matter what the weather outside, The master bedroom suite is a delight, with two large walk-in closets, and a fully remodeled bathroom (2017) which consisted of the removal of the large corner tub, the installation of a new double-hung window, a gorgeous new shower with a seat, additional cabinets for storage and new tile flooring. A sunroom addition is accessible through French doors from the bedroom. This retreat has a gas fireplace, lots of natural light, and a door to the custom patio. It is a perfect place for reading or other hobbies. With low-maintenance landscaping and a sitting wall, plus mature trees for extra privacy, the patio is an ideal spot to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Gleaming hardwood flooring, several ceiling fans and custom shutters or blinds on all windows, make this home a great find for its new owners. All of this, plus a two-car garage with a side entry door, and a sky basement for storage above the garage, complete the picture. This home has been lovingly cared for and upgraded by the original owners, and it shows pride of ownership. Award-winning 55+ Symphony Village is a fully built-out community just minutes from the charming town of Centreville. Community amenities include the magnificent Clubhouse, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, billiards, craft room, card room, fabulous concert hall, bocce courts, tennis and pickle ball courts, putting green, toddler playground, picnic area, pavilion and a walking/biking trail to the nearby shopping center. Please note that visitors must bring and wear masks and use hand sanitizer and booties provided when viewing this home. Thank you for your cooperation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Symphony Village At Centreville
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Community Center, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)